How to do Virtual Marketing?
Virtual marketing is another smart way for small scale businesses to get the advantages of professional teams, without caring about the in-house Marketing expense. Commonly it refers to online advertising.
It includes email marketing, social media marketing, blogs or other digital forms.
Virtual marketing acts as a contrast to traditional marketing.
It is more a virtual advertisement rather than through newspapers. It relies on impressions, hits and data.
Virtual marketing is especially for online business but is not limited to virtual business.
Virtual marketing engages with users over the internet. For any start-up to reduce the money spent on marketing and promotion, you can go for virtual marketing.
It is a free and highly effective way of marketing.
Some ways of effective Virtual Marketing are:
- LinkedIn: It is the most prominent place for professionals like you. You can also create your company’s page on LinkedIn. Connections with various professionals can be built in LinkedIn. You can also share your views and opinions and publicize your skills and expertise in your field. You may also use proper text and hashtags so that it reaches a greater audience.
- Facebook: Non-business Facebook page aids as a great tool for publishing your business. Interesting snippets, comments, or links help gather engagement to a particular post. Facebook also comes with a boosting post option which lets a greater engagement at a cheap rate. Organic reach can also be made effective through proper tags. You can also promote through Facebook Marketplace and Facebook Jobs giving advertisement for hiring people for your organisation. Facebook also lets user directly email or visit your website by clicking on the links.
- Google Places: You can create a mini-website for your business with photos and videos and publish it in Google. With optimum keywords, search engine optimization and without paying for Adwords, your website can reach higher.
- Twitter: If you manage to get a good number of followers on Twitter you can publish your business blogs, business reports, special deals. This will gather more engagement to your company. Using proper hashtags is a key point to be used while marketing through Twitter. Twitter can serve a great purpose for your virtual marketing.
- Blog Posts: Blog is an effective bridge between users and the company. Practical blogs, case studies, success stories help customers get out of hard situations and add value to customers’ lives. Blogs must be succinct. Mark Twain once said, “If I had more time I’d write less”.
- Free Website Publicity: Local Chamber of Commerce often reserves a page on their website to advertise special deals for fellow Chamber members. Also, some commercial business directories are free and you can set up deals and put links on each other’s website for free.
- Virtual World Marketing: You can meet your customers and other business personnel in the virtual world through VR and AR and make promotions, advertisements and also perform business deals.
- Contests and Campaigns: You can promote your company with organising Online Contests and Campaigns and put up rewards which will expand the audience base and appeal more number of peoples.
- YouTube: Market your products through ads on YouTube. You can also take feedback and responses from the audience using ads.
Follow a systematic schedule for posting in each social medias and not random posting. This will increase post reach.
Promote and Publicize all your virtual marketing activities and get more reach and engagements. People will get impressed by your marketing activities.
Also measure marketing metrics with tools like HootSuite, so that you get a clear idea which strategy to implement and which not to.
Make your posts attractive, engaging and that may carry a message which will connect users to the company.
Have enthusiasm in you.
People will automatically reach you!